Retirement Planning – making the most out your retirement assets!
If you are concerned about retirement, you’re not alone. Pre-retiree’s rank saving and planning for retirement as their #1 concern. Yet few enter retirement prepared!
We work with you to chart a course for a secure and worry-free retirement. At Oceanic Capital Management, we’re focused on making sure you understand the complexities of your Social Security options. Your Social Security decision creates the foundation for your retirement strategy. Next, we determine how your assets can generate the income you require. That means evaluating your:
- Investment Allocation
- Asset “Location”
- Tax Implications
- Investment Implementation
- Constant Monitoring & Updating
If you are thinking about retiring, ask yourself these few questions.
- Have you created a retirement budget for at least the next 10 years?
- When will you begin Social Security and why?
- Is your investment portfolio insulated from an early sequence of negative returns?
- Can you define the process you utilize for making investment decisions?
- How do you minimize your tax impact now and in retirement?
- Are you prepared for potentially large healthcare expenses?
- Do you have a plan for distributing your assets after you’re gone?
If you’re not comfortable answering the above questions, then chances are, you’re not prepared for retirement. Give us a call for a free no-obligation consultation to review the issues that impact your secure, worry-free retirement.